Home Care Instructions
After Endodontic Treatment, Fort Worth TX
Your tooth and surrounding gum tissue may be slightly tender for several days as a result of manipulation during treatment and previous condition of your tooth. This tenderness is normal and is no cause for alarm. Try to avoid chewing food on the affected side until your endodontic therapy is completed and your tooth is covered with a protective restoration provided by your restorative dentist. You may continue your regular dental hygiene regimen.
New To Our Office?
- Schedule An Appointment Online
- New Patient Registration Forms
- Review Our Financial Policy & Dental Insurance Information
- Get Directions to Our Office
- Learn More About Dr. Loeffelholz and Dr. Nieves!