Board Certified Endodontist in Fort Worth
What is a Board Certified Endodontist?
After endodontic residency, Dr. Loeffelholz and Dr. Nieves spent hundreds of additional hours of preparation to test judgment, skill and knowledge to demonstrate the highest quality of endodontic care. Our Board certified endodontists have reached the summit of their profession.
Board Certified Endodontist
(25% of endodontists, <1% of all dentists)
- Re-certification every 10 years
- 90-minute Oral Examination
- Case History Examination
- 200 Question Written Examination
(3% of All Dentists)
- Completion of Endodontic Residency (2-3 years)
- Acceptance to Competitive, Accredited Endodontic Program
- Pass National & State Licensing Exams
- Graduation from an Accredited Dental School (3-4 years)
- Pass Dental Dental Admission Test (DAT)
- Undergraduate Program for Dental School Prerequisites (2-4 years)
A Board Certified Endodontist understands the importance of
ensuring the highest possible quality of care for you, the patient.
what is the value of board certification?
By achieving diplomat status, your endodontist has shown great motivation and exceptional commitment to continuing professional growth.
What is the American Board of Endodontics?
They are the only certifying board in the dental specialty of endodontics recognized by the American Dental Association & the American Association of Endodontics. The American Board of Endodontics was founded in 1956.